Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Road Trip


I love road trips! :) Recently, while Dave was still out in the Northwest, I took off for Illinois and Missouri. I represented our mission work at College Park Christian Church in Bloomington/Normal and also at the internship fair at LCU (Lincoln Christian Univ.). I was thankful to have some time with my mom ... and then I drove to Kansas City to spend a week with Kezia, our daughter. Kezia's work with Exodus Cry (see link) is intense, but I see that God has her just where He wants her. I was blessed to pray with her staff and become more aware of the call God has on that ministry. And then there was the prophetic ministry I received one afternoon in the prayer room at IHOP (International House of Prayer). I am amazed by the working of the Holy Spirit as He speaks specifically into our lives, giving encouragement and direction. God is on the move and He is looking for faithful servants who are willing to give Him their wholehearted adoration and commitment. He goes before us to prepare the way and will be faithful to establish His kingdom on the earth.

No comments: