Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How to become Covenant Partners with Global Missionary Ministries

Email us with the following information at dave.hatfield@sbcglobal.net:

I/We _____________________________ (please print) want to partner financially with GMM in taking the gospel to post communist central and eastern Europe. I/We are excited to commit in giving:

a special gift in the amount of $____________.
a monthly pledge in the amount of $ ___________.
I will begin giving in the month and year of ____ ____.
securities or stocks as a donation to GMM
a $120 children's camp scholarship for __ children totaling $_______.

I can be reached at this phone number:
home __________ or cell ____________

My mailing address is:
______________, ____________, ____, ___________

street or P. O. B o x, c i t y, state, z i p c o d e

Please make checks payable to: Global Missionary Ministries
All gifts to Global Missionary Ministries are tax deductible.

Home office:
Global Missionary Ministries
P. O. Box 41201, RPO Rockwood Mall
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5C9

Please send your first check to my home address:
David Hatfield
10747 Culver Road
Brighton, MI 48114

Additional checks in future months should be sent to the home office in Mississauga, Ontario.

Please email me at the above e-address or call me with questions.

810-923-0226 (Dave's cell)

Thank you for considering in prayer "how to become Covenant Partners" with Global Missionary Ministries.

No comments: