Friday, March 2, 2007

What an Amazing God

My trip to Russia and Poland was a great experience. I was able to meet many people and was exposed to several quality ministries. We've posted a few pictures to give you a "feel" for the trip.

Photo #1: our meeting with the Rabbi in Kaliningrad, Russia. Next to me is Zbygniew Chojnacki, the Ostroda Camp director, and next to him is Kazik Barczuk, who organizes the camps for Jewish children.

Photo #2: meeting with some Jewish children in their classrooms

Photo #3: Sandy in front of the Christian Church in Warsaw

Photo #4: A group of jazz students at the academy in Katowice. These are some of the students I taught in the dorm room on Monday night. What an intense time! Some are believers, some are not ... all are interested in talking about God.

I am SO thankful that I was able to make this trip. Now that I'm back home, part of my heart remains there in Poland. May our prayers increase for the work God is doing in Central/Eastern Europe!
...Sandy





No comments: